Friday 10 July 2009

home again.

i got home July 8th and i didn't write a blog right away because i wanted some time to settle and be with my family. I want to say thank you to everyone who read my blog and prayed for me, you have no idea how much it meant to me. I also want to say another huge thank you to all my supporters heaven is forever different because of you guys. I can't really explain the effect Jamaica had on me because i don't think anyone could completely understand. I can say that i saw some things more beautiful than i could ever describe, and some things so horrible that i don't want to try to describe. I had some of the greatest times of my life, and i also had some of the lowest. Being that it was my second time i wasn't as spiritually moved, but i was taught some great lessons, and i did grow a lot with Christ. I learned a lot about my gifts, and truly believe encouragement is one of my gifts and although i love to lead i would rather serve and help than lead and show. I hope my blog as encouraged other people to get out and share the love of God, you don't have to go to a third world country to share his love either simply smiling to a quiet neighbor can make a difference.

- Haley Opdycke.

No comments:

Post a Comment