Friday 26 June 2009

Day Four! (:

Its about three o'clock, and the team is still not all together, but the rest show be coming in shortle.
We did our first show today at a high school. We woke up at five, ate at five thirty, and left by six. The first show went alright, i got to MC so that was pretty intense. Then we did another show at a primary school, i was amazing! They loved the puppets, and were very responsive. After a huge group of girls came up and started hugging me, then they started playing with my hair. When we were talking one mentioned how they love to dance so we all stood around and they taught me how to dance. Then one girl gave me a Hannah Montana pin after i expressed my love for her, and i taught the girls in Jamaica the Hoe Down Throw down, haha. They were also impressed by my splits, and i few of the girls could do it too so we all did it together. I have to go eat lunch now, but im going to try to write another one tonight after dinner !(:

7 comments:

  1. Did you really mean, ".. I was amazing" or perhaps did you mean, "... it was amazing." Of course, I do think you are amazing...
    Glad you had fun with the show and that the students connected with you so well. God uses those relationships to help your message get across. Looking forward to your next blog. Love ya! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always think you are amazing! Love ya, Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Mike and Heather! She did this one while I was organizing rooming. I'll try to proof read the next one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. HALEY! It's Kara :)
    I'm so glad to hear how things are going. We just got back from camp tonight and I missed you soo much. You're such a trooper staying there for so long. I can't wait to join you...well I could wait but I'm not going to. haha. Our dorm was super far away this year and man we're all toned and pumped now. :) Love you and you're always in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bestfriend!:)
    you would teach them the howdown throwdown:) haha. you're simply amazing! and i miss you so much! Sounds like you're having a blast!
    Love you!!
    <3 kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Haley!
    I'm following your blog too! You are amazing, we are so excited for you and are praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey kiddo! We have our final prep meeting tomorrow, and the team is really looking forward to being down there!

    We will be commisioned at both services, and I will try to remember to mention that you and Char are both already down there.

    You were very missed this last week at camp, but I know you're doing great...I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete